Search This Blog

DELAY TO POSTING HERE DUE TO CIRRHOSIS AND CANCER

POSTED JULY 1, 2016

I am Vikki, one of the owners of Rosemary Ridge Farm and Rosemary Ridge Books, and the sole author of this blog.  On June 17 2016, I was diagnosed with breast cancer.  It was caught early, during a routine mammogram, so the prognosis is good. However, I do need surgery and radiation treatments afterwards (thank god, no chemo unless they find something during the surgery) but still, the recovery process will be long, painful and exhausting.
 
So so sorry to post this, but I am stopping almost all projects so I can move from our little farm out in the boonies into the city to be closer to doctors, hospitals and treatment centers. Already diagnosed with non-alcoholic liver cirrhosis this past October, I’m exhausted every day. I need to put writing this blog on hold and de-stress my life. I will re-start when I can. Meanwhile, I hope you understand, and please enjoy the postings I’ve already made here.
 
Thank you for listening, and please add me and my wonderful 19 year old special needs son in your prayers.
 
Again, thank you.

No comments: