Search This Blog

Quick Healthy Menu

Still being in the State of Upheaval with no real kitchen, here's what we snacked on yesterday (from either fridge or our "stored foods stash"):

Breakfast:
-dry chex cereal
-fresh pear

Lunch:
-rice crackers
-canned fruit
-pumpkin seeds
-sunflower seeds

Dinner:
-gluten-free bread with butter, garlic powder, and cheese, melted in toaster oven
-carrots
-baby spinach
-cole slaw (me, not kid!)

I'll be soooo glad when this fiasco of a house-sale is over, and we move. But this is teaching me a lot about not being able to use a microwave (sold it day because our first scheduled closing date).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing very well, especially with the variety. Good lesson that I hope you'll never have to face.

Hope the closing goes well and soon.

ThrtnWmsFam said...

Thanks, anon. I try! Vikki