Who has Power?

Warning! 

Gonna get on my soapbox for a moment.



Visit this link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0RDTZML-7wDuyS-9VoZWNZLWMcFEvsjXG0JfDjchvEIgZY6X61T10n6bc&v=1l5354hYmtk

This (above) video makes me angry to realize (yeah, duh!) that the rich and powerful 2% so firmly controls everything about the rest of us. We (98%) are nothing more than slaves in a degrading global society....given a little freedom so we won't notice we don't really have any freedom.

Sure I have a little power...enough to control how long I can sleep, or how I respond to situations, but we have minimal or no power to control things like medications, homeschooling, how to best provide for my family, whether I can have a pet in my home, and who makes the clothes I wear (and where they are made).

Governments and employers watch and listen to us via phone, computers, etc, even incorporating drones. We now live our lives under a photo-scope (microscope with everyone capturing pictures and vids of anything anywhere and anytime).

If we take a moment to really THINK about our lives, we come to the realization that we have much less power than we think we do.

Twilight Zone...ish.

Ok. Done.

No comments: