Gardening Grinds to a Crawl - Could you Donate?

I just found out I have bursitis. My shoulder started hurting me last Summer, and I thought nothing of it, but has been steadily worsening. I can barely move my right shoulder, and I am right-handed.

A traumatic MRI showed bursitis. Often brought on by repetitive motions, like gardening.

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to get Hubby and VHTS to step up and do some gardening. Assuming we get our new homestead land soon. Surely I can do the container gardening by myself! Slowly. With no lifting. Add in some anti-inflammatory medications, and I might be ok!

Just thought I'd let you know.

While I'm at it... wondering how many of our readers have a physical problem that hinders full participation in your homesteading?

= = = = =

As a side note:

If the information on this site helps you and you'd like to make a donation to help us keep this blog going, please keep reading...

Why donate? We want to spend our time directly helping people by creating new blog posts, articles, and e-books -- -- always with the intention of helping as many people as possible.

We know that times are tough, but do you want to help us in our mission to help people become self-reliant? If so, please make a contribution. Any amount is appreciated.

To make a donation via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the "Donate Here" below:

Donate Here

No comments: