Book on CoronaVirus-19 Pandemic Prep

I am almost ready to release my comprehensive book on preparing for serious health situations.

When I first became interested in prepping, I gave a lot of thought to possible scenarios. So many possibilities, and the whole 'zombie apocalypse ' was barely thought.  I had started writing a whole series way back when, but life got in the way.

Since the attack of CoVid-19 / Coronavirus in 2019, I pulled out my partially-written manuscripts and started massively researching and then writing.

Thing is ... there is new information every day...from where it has spread, to deaths from it, to masks being stolen from hospitals, to India no longer exporting medications or ingredients to make same. Today I heard China is trying to lay the blame for the outbreak on the USA!

My book on pandemics and other health situations is almost ready. The goal is to release this book on Amazon this coming week. I hope you will find helpful information in it.

No comments: