Pasta From Preps

While I work in my upcoming book, "Preparing for Health Situations" (yes, pandemic preparedness is a big part in the book), I have spent some time and money reviewing my own preps and adding what I found lacking.

Because of that, I thought I would make my son some mac-and-cheese from my preps tonight. Here is the recipe:

-shell pasta (or any kind)
-butter powder
-parmesan cheese
-bacon crumbles

Super simple. Cook the pasta, drain, and while still really hot, add the butter powder (or real butter), parmesan cheese, bacon crumbles and toss.

I add parsley to mine, but my son doesn't like that.

A nice lettuce, carrot and cabbage salad rounded out the meal.

This recipe will also be included in my upcoming "Instant Homemade Healthy MREs" book.

Enjoy!

P.S. My son, who is a picky eater, loved this!!

No comments: