Disposable Face Masks

I had ordered these masks a while ago, and patiently waited for them. They were due next week, but when I opened the front door just now to see if it was snowing, I found this package waiting for me. Confused, I opened it.

At first I was super-pumped that my masks were here. Then I took a closer look. Look at the pic with the pink masks. Note where the manufacturer is located...Wuhan. In China.

Uh...what?

So my conundrum is this: do I open and use them just as they are OR do I take them out and spray every one of them with an antibacterial spray like Lysol?

Fabric that I might use to make mask covers for a friend. She really loves cats!

Fabric for me, because I ALWAYS wear purple for epilepsy awareness.

Fabric for my son to choose through for his mask covers.

I had already purchased the above fabric squares to make covers because I only ordered 50 masks. In between uses, I can take the covers off and wash/disinfect.

Am I going overboard on this?

Maybe.

But ask me if I care!

No comments: