Hand Sanitizing

I am allergic to a chemical found in most soaps, shampoos, lotions, all kinds of cleaners, medical tape, bandages, etc.  I cannot use any kind of hand sanitizer because they too have the chemical.

So...what do I use, especially with this CoronaVirus spreading across the globe?

One day I came across these little spray bottles. All I put in it is the 70% isopropyl alcohol.  I have 91% but grabbed this first as the CDC (or was it the W.H.O.?) who said it should be 70 or above to be effective.

I regularly spray this on my hands, and because it dries my skin, I use a special lotion after.

When I go out, I also wear pretty lady-like gloves (have 5-8 pairs of various colors) so I don't touch cart handles, etc, then at home, I wash or spray the gloves.

Yes, some people give me weird looks when they see me in my gloves...especially in the Summer, but I have been doing this for years, and really don't care!!

No comments: