Source of Water

If things go kaput, requiring you to be quarantined in your home, do you have enough water? Water for drinking, cooking, cleaning, make your baby's bottle or instant lemonade for your child, and for your pets and garden...

With the constant buzz over the possible Coronavirus pandemic (still just an epidemic), there is a flurry of activity for people to gather supplies for a possible quarantine.

Have you given a thought to water? Sure, you can stock up bottles and jugs of water, just in case something happens to your current source, but what about beyond that?

There is a small creek behind my patio fence that could provide water for my kid and I (we would have to strain and boil first/otherwise purify it).

And with all of the rain we have been getting lately, I put out four buckets to catch what I could. When they get full, I will snap the lids on...can always use to water the garden later.

What are YOU doing for extra water?

No comments: